amazon

Sunday, January 19, 2014

What a Woman Really Means when she is talking, Learn from this:



 I need = I want
 We need = I want
 It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
 Do whatever you want = You are going to pay for this later
 We need to talk = I need to complain
 Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to
 I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
 You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
 You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
 I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! = I have a severe case of
 PMS
 Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
 This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house
 I want new curtains = I want new curtains, new carpeting, new
 furniture, new wallpaper...
 I need new shoes = the other 40 pairs are simply the wrong shade
 I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep
 Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive
 How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really going
 to hate
 I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game
 on T.V.
 Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful
 You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
 Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead
 Yes = No
 No = No
 Maybe = No
 I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
 I was wrong = Not as wrong as you
 Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used
 to it
 Was that the baby? = Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until
 he goes to sleep
 I'm not yelling! = Of course I'm yelling, this is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about the joke?