amazon

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Once there was this little kid named deeper he told his teacher to go with him...

Once there was this little kid named deeper he told his teacher to go with him to his house

she said ok he took her into his room and said take off your shirt and the teacher said no

he said if u don't ill tell my mom amd my mom will tell my dad and my dad will tell the principal

and you'll get fired so she took off her shirt cause she didn't want to get fired and he said take

off your pants she said no if u don't ill tell my mom and my mom will tell my dad and my dad

will tell the principal and you'll get fired so she said ok then he said take off your bra the teacher

said no so he said ill tell my mom and my mom will tell my dad and my dad will tell the principal

and you'll get fired so she said ok then he said take off your underwear she said no so he said ill

tell my mom and my mom will tell my dad and my dad will tell the principal and you'll get fired so

she said ok then they got on the bed and started to have sex so his mom comes looking for him

and calls his name deeper deeper and he says i'm tryin mama i'm tryin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about the joke?