amazon

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I said to my husband that I was no longer going to do the...

Three women meet at a Women liberation Seminar, One Australian, One American, One English. Two weeks after the Seminar
they met and had coffee, the American woman say's " when I got home I told my husband that I was no longer doing the
washing all the time. On the first day I didn't see anything, on the second day I didn't see anything but on the third
day I noticed my husband starting to help out with the washing.



The English woman said " Wow I did the same thing, I said to my husband that I was no longer going to do the ironing all
by myself, on the fist day I didn't see anything, on the second day I didn't see anything, but on the third day he got
the ironing board out and started ironing"


The Australian woman said " Well when I got home I said to my husband that I was not going to do the cooking all the time and on the first day I didn't see anything and on the second day I didn't see anything but on the third day I could just start to see out of my left eye. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about the joke?